Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Start Commenting

Well we are slowly growing, I am really excited to see everybody's thoughts so start commenting. I hope everyone is keeping up with the reading ok, I will keep a catch up day for the first little bit till we get going. This is a good week to catch up. There are a some chapters with very few verses. I have definitely noticed a difference in my days since I started reading daily. Especially when I read first thing in the morning, I have more patience with Grace, I get more things done that I need to get done. The day just goes much smoother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know your intent was likely to lay some guilt that i could trip on, so well done. I, personally, have yet to start the reading. Since this blog was started I have read almost to the end of Charlotte's Web, finished The Black Cauldron and Because of Winn-Dixie, and read 4 chapters in my textbook. The problem isn't getting me to read, it's getting me to read what's best. All of this reading is unfortunately due in a month, and I've still got something like 40 books to read, many many of them chapter books (the kind for youth, but still long enough to be intimidating in large doses.) But hey, I could be using this time on the computer to be doing my personal study..... sorry, this blogging is going to have to only qualify as good. School books better. And I promise, from now on, Book of Mormon best.