Sunday, December 9, 2007
Service Project
I know some of you are all ready reading the Book of Mormon and are way ahead of us, please do not feel that this means you cannot participate. Feel free to make comments on what you are reading, the purpose of this blog really was to get us (and when I say us I mean me) to read from our scriptures more often. Also comments do not have to be limited to what we are reading, they can be about anything.
So I was wanting to find a service project for Grace to do for the Holidays, and was wondering if anyone else wanted to participate. I was thinking of having her make some cards or a craft to take to a nursing home or send to Iraq. If anybody else has some ideas let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd like to do something with Joshua also. I'll let you know if I think of anything good. Your ideas sounded good. I have a friend who works at the Senior Center in Orem. Dad had suggested maybe all of us going one night and singing or something. I'll ask my friend and see if she has any suggestions. She also works at the food and care coalition. joshua went with the mutual one night and made stockings. So there may be something for there we could do too.
K, that sounds great just let me know what you find out.
Are you sure that us singing would be service :)
Post a Comment