Monday, January 14, 2008
OK Lets start again
k so we kinda quit there for awhile during the holidays. Especially with us studying the BOM in Sunday School this year it should be easier. In class yesterday they didn't really talk about what happened in the the first 6 chapters of Nephi. His main point was that everything in life revolves around the Savior and that is a plan for each of us. Nephi and Sam were obedient because they asked the Lord what was right. Laman and Lemuel never did ask and so they continued to murmur even after an angel appeared to them.
I need to make sure I'm not murmering, cuz if I am it probably means I'm not doing something I should be doing.
I'm only on 1 Nephi chapter 8 so I will probably just keep up with the Sunday School lesson schedule at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment